The Fireman and I went over our Washington plans again on Saturday. We talked about changes again to the Washington portion of the plan. The town in which had envisioned living has thrown up so many road blocks for our rentals that we looked around at other properties in other counties.
We originally decided that even if we couldn’t do our rentals in the town we chose, we would want to eventually relocate and live there to build our Forever Home. Now, we’re contemplating if there would be another town that had ‘It All’, too. But one that would also allow us to do our vacation homes, and preferably the yurts.